Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New exploit found on PSP for version 5.50?

An exploit named as wololo/libtiff crash or exploit for firmware 5.50 hits the web today, wololo explains everything.
I saw today a buzz on various websites about a youtube video showing a tiff file crashing OFW 5.50, apparently a file created by me.

I am not directly related to this video.

I haven’t looked at the file yet, but it is possible that this is an OLD file I created a while ago and which has proven to be unexploitable beyond firmware 4.20. See here and here (note how old these posts are)

There is also a possibility that someone else found a crash and decided to use my name in the file for some reason, but I find this highly unlikely.

So my official statement right now is the following: Not a fake, not an exploit, just a crash



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment