Saturday, September 26, 2009

TxtoPS V : PSP Homebrew Text Editor

Don’t take notes and hot girls’ phone numbers the traditional way, that’s lame. Your PSP is: the new pen and paper. And as far as PSP text editors go, this one ain’t bad with its intuitive interface and smooth visuals. Going green, taking out paper companies and pen manufacturers one at a time: dangee’s TxtoPS V.

TxtoPSP V Screenshot

One thing to note: TxtoPS doesn’t work on 5.50 GEN-B, not on my PSP-2000 anyway. However, as written in the read me, only M33 custom firmwares are supported. And it indeed works great on my PSP-1000 running 5.00 M33-6. Oh – it’s got IR keyboard support too. But out-of-the-box, my palmOne Universal Wireless Keyboard didn’t work. It’s not piKey. IRDA support and other things of importance are documented in the read me.


Download: TxtoPS V
Source: psp-hacks

0 comments:

Post a Comment