Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wad Manager 1.5 Multimod v2

Leathl has released an update to his wad manager modification.

I felt bothered that there was no WAD Manager that can (un)install multiple WADs at a time (At least none that I know of), so I decided to do it myself.
I used wiiNinja's mod v3 of Waninkoko's WAD Manager 1.5, as it is imho the best one. (Thanks to the authors!)
Maybe someone also feels bothered, so I though I might share this.

Usage:
  • Press the "+" Button to (un-)mark the selected WAD for batch installation
  • Press the "-" Button to (un-)mark the selected WAD for batch uninstallation
  • Press the "1" Button to start batch un- AND installation (after confirmation)
  • Press the "2" Button to go to the operations menu (can yet only delete single files)
A "+" will appear in front of the name of marked WADs for installation
A "-" will appear in front of the name of marked WADs for uninstallation
Changelog:
V2:
  • Reassigned the buttons (Read the Usage section)
  • Batch un- and installation is now possible in one turn
  • Added confirmation screen before (un-)installation
  • Added file operations (can yet only delete single files)
v1:
  • Added batch (un)installation
Disclaimer:
I tested this on my own Wii and it worked flawlessly.
Nevertheless, I take absolutely no responsibility for any damage on your console.
You use this application on your own risk!
Download

Bookmark and Share
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment