Saturday, July 4, 2009

Latest Savegame Exploit for PSP is a fake

Browsing this Saturday morning (at +8 timeline), I came across wololo's blog and read his post "Today's Recipe: Cheese Fake". It's about a multiple savegame exploit for PSP which is fake. I posted it here last June 29. Maybe only 10 percent on this blog was tested by myself and that savegame exploit was I never tested (because I don't need it on my PSP since I'm contented with CFW 5.0 M33 but planning to test CFW 5.50 GEN-B. Hehe!). If you guys tested it, please make a comment on this post or go accross to other blog and post your comments regarding the result of the said exploit on your PSP.

Use a savegame from a random game (Monster Hunter JP Version), and mix with the binary of the chikHEN. Put all of this in a zip archive, and wait for a few hours.

If everything goes well, your fake is ready to be baked. After the information gets lost in translation, several sites that people tend to believe will do the work for you, changing what was probably a simple joke (or, who knows, a real crash ?) into a magical gamesave exploit that works on all games (yeah, right…)

I didn't know where this originated but thanks again wololo for giving us the light. Why did I mention again? check this out.

Source: wololo

0 comments:

Post a Comment