Thursday, September 17, 2009

N64 Theme

WiiWiiWiiWiiWiiWiiWii

Here's another Theme from Docsamson. No details specified and video provided so please check the post below.
"I hope you all like this theme. Somebody else requested I make this theme. They wanted me to keep it kinda simple. Which was actually pretty hard for me to do. But overall it came out pretty sweet. It was actually a lot of fun to make. I absolutely love all the game cartridges all over this theme. Especially the envelop mask and letter.
It's got all the different colored controllers for the cursors. And that spinning n64 logo for the channels. Oh, and it probably has the best looking loading icon out of any theme I've done. It came out really awesome. It makes me want to work on a NES theme next."

- Docsamson


Please check the post on how to install this safely on Wii here and here.

Download: N64 Theme
Source: the playground

0 comments:

Post a Comment